Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Oh the fun we've been having!

I made a deal with myself that I was going to give experiences to Eliseo. I want him to get the most out of life. I want to go places, see things, do things with him. It's been a busy summer so far. In his short life so far, he has been in 7 states! I've been looking for things around St. Louis to do, so we've been to parades and fairs and concerts to name a few. Even better is doing these things with friends and family.

Sunday we went to a winery with the family: me and E (daddy had to work), Mom, Aunt Sue, Aunt Colleen, Uncle Mort, nephew Justin and GF Brooke, cousin Robbie and wife Carrie with their daughter Katie. I did indulge in half a glass of wine but was more about the ambiance.  Live music which I love, sunshine and good company. E slept most of the time but he did wake up for some pics.  Too bad my camera died before we got pictures with the beautiful scenery but Mom promised to make my copies of hers...so an indoor picture will have to do for this post.

Tuesday we decided to go to a free concert in the park. My favorite kind...FREE! This time just Mom, Aunt Sue, Glenn, me and Eliseo. The music was ok...I wish we would have caught the Beatles cover band the week before, but we still enjoyed the beautiful cooler weather. We even brought jackets! It was Aunt Sue's last night in town so it was nice to spend all this time with her.  I hope we get to see her again soon. The plan is to go to NJ next summer when E is a little older when his cousins are visiting too.  I'm posting a pic of Daddy and E in the park, Daddy loves his baby. We had a family pic but didn't turn out so great. I'll work on getting a good one soon.

All for tonight...good night!



No comments: