Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gimme that monkey!

Eliseo is definitely starting to notice objects and he's starting to try to hold them. He sees the toys hanging from his bouncy seat, pack n play, swing and things we shake in front of his face like rattles and teethers. Before now he saw motions but didn't focus on them or try to hold them. I see him noticing his feet when he's wearing socks and he is getting better hand - eye coordination.  My little baby is growing up :(. Or :) I haven't decided yet!

On a different topic, I bought Eliseo a couple new outfits yesterday. Most of the clothes I've gotten were gifts or handed down, so I haven't really gotten to go shopping for him. I fell in love with the Carter's little monster stuff so I bought a few things. Too cute! Mommy's little monster!





No comments: