Sunday, August 12, 2012

Long day with a smile

I couldn't be more proud of my little monkey. Yes, that good baby is MY baby! Yesterday was a long day of events, although we got off to a late start. Eliseo woke me up at 7am for a feeding, apparently not too hungry because he dozed back off. Then Glenn got home from work and wanted to cuddle with him for a while. 5 hours later I woke up! We had 3 month pictures planned at 12:50 but I had to reschedule to 2:20 since I wouldn't dare leave the house without a good feeding (for pictures, no less). So I grabbed a bunch of stuff for pictures and we left the house at 1:30pm. He did so great for picture time!!! So many great smiley shots to choose from! It only took 20 minutes to print the pics I chose so we made a quick run to Target. Back to pick up the pics then off to the Hudson's house to go to a birthday party that was over an hour away. We stayed at the party until after midnight, Eliseo snoozed through the last few hours. I was DD for the ride home since I'm still not drinking. E was awake the whole way but cooing and laughing at Heather in the back seat. We got home and he passed out. No meltdowns all day (with strategically placed feedings). The lesson I have learned:  ALWAYS FEED THE BABY.  A Fed baby is a happy baby. Like mine :).

1 comment:

AliciaQ said...

seriously still not drinking? What is wrong with you =) That's it get to AZ so I can teach you about drinking and nursing! Love you