Thursday, November 29, 2012

I know I'm so cute!

Ok,  short post...we have set a new record,  3 days of day care in a row!  Glenn and I are going to try sticking to Monday through Thursday to start giving Eliseo some more predictability in his days. And we are still working on enforcing naptime. My poor babysitter earned her money in the last 3 days. But what I appreciate is that she sticks to his schedule even if it would be easier to stray. So now I need to keep up the groundwork that she has laid for this week. It's going to be tough to endure all the cries,  but I hope Eliseo can put up with me,  haha. But like bedtime,  I hope that the work pays off in the next week or so.

Also,  first day of squash today. He looks it a lot!  So 4 days of squash with some apples, more zucchini, of course his favorite bananas then it's onto the last of the first recommended foods: pears. And since I'm always thinking ahead, carrots will be the first 2nd phase food. I think I'll be adding in a 3rd meal in the next couple of weeks.

That's all folks...picture is Eliseo ready for daycare this morning.

No comments: