Monday, November 12, 2012

Sweet potato pie

A quick post tonight since I have a pretty good headache and ready for bed. Day one of sweet potatoes went great! Eliseo loved them..like seriously loved, he couldn't eat them fast enough. He was acting very tired again around 7pm again today, so I put him in his jammies and then nursed him...sure enough fell asleep. I thought he hadn't taken a nap today, but when I called Glenn he said he had. So I held him for a bit (just cuz I can) and then about 830 put him in the pack n play. He slept for a few minutes then woke up, I let him cry for about 30 minutes and he's been out ever since. He rolled onto his tummy to sleep which is making me a little nervous but I'm not going to worry. He had rolled over early this morning and slept that way before I woke up too. He can roll onto his back from his tummy so if he needs to he can do it.

That's about it...sweet potato face :)


No comments: