Friday, November 16, 2012

Oooooooooh yeaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a day to make note of! Eliseo went to bed, still awake, I kissed him goodnight and walked out of the room......NO CRYING!!! And he has since fallen to sleep :))). I put him down a little later than the last few days, about 9:30 (cuz it's a Friday so we partied a little bit) so maybe that had something to do with it. We went to Von Maur to use the rest of my gift card and buy him something to wear for Christmas card pictures tomorrow. Got home about 8:45 and wanted to get him right to bed, but it was bath night. And as a mentioned as a Friday, that gives me license to stray from the schedule, right? I decided I'd rather have a clean baby so got him in the tub, then nursed him. After nursing he was playing and talking, so I let him expend the energy. That's why it's surprising to me that he didn't put up a fight. I'm not sure if this will happen again tomorrow, but I'll just be thankful for today :).

6 month pictures tomorrow!!!


No comments: