Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Up a diaper size

Retired the size 1 diapers today. We are a Pampers family, usually we use the Swaddle because I like the changing pee stripe (changes from yellow to blue when wet). But occasionally we use the Pampers wet n dry I think they are called. So I pulled out one of the size 2 wet n dry's and they are virtually the same size as the 1's. Then I pulled out a size 2 swaddle and I see a small difference in size. I don't think he'll be in 2's for long.

I've still been focusing on his schedule and getting him to sleep earlier, the same time as the last few days...it's getting better. He successfully has fallen asleep in the room by himself for 5 nights now. Tonight was about an hour of crying. I hope it stops soon, but making progress.

Sorry.....boring!

No comments: