Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Movin on up!

So....I finally got my dang crib mattress! I picked it up from my friend on Sunday night, had it in E's room on Monday morning and by afternoon I had him in it for an afternoon nap. Did he like it? I'll let the picture do all the talking. By the way...I will not have all the lovey's nor the blanket in the crib when he sleeps in it for real. The plan is for him to get used to the crib by using it for afternoon naps and my goal is to have him sleeping in it by 7 months old...December 1. But don't judge me if we don't get there...secondary goal is by the beginning of the year.

On another note, we went to visit a friend in the hospital today, the hospital that Eliseo was born in. I'm not sure why I was emotional as I approached it! I stopped at labor & delivery on my way out to see my favorite nurse, but sadly she wasn't there. But powerful emotional memories.

All for now...6 month doctors appointment tomorrow so I will have new stats! My guesses:

Weight: 15 lbs 8 oz
Height: 26"
Head: no clue...small.

Lets see tomorrow how close I was.  Until then...enjoy the pic :)


No comments: