Friday, November 9, 2012

6 month checkup

I have new official stats...I was way off on the weight. He was actually down 2 oz from his visit a couple of weeks ago. Here goes:

Height 25 1/2"  20%
Weight 14 lbs 2 oz. 8%
Head circumference 16 1/8"  3%

4 vaccines and a flu shot.  Lots of hugs and kisses from Mommy.  Even with all this, he still gave me a big smile for the picture. Another flu shot due next month. I need one too.

We are on to the next food...the avocados now. He had bananas for 4 days and loved them! He's doing well with the avocados too. Next up either apples or sweet potatoes. I have both here at home so I guess I'll puree them both and decide when it's time. I think it would be better to do another veggie though.

We are making changes with bedtime, changing around the schedule a little and getting closer to the big move upstairs. Still a few weeks to go with that. That's it for now. Nice 3 day weekend ahead!




No comments: