Thursday, November 15, 2012

A few upgrades

Well, my baby's booty must be getting bigger cuz I moved him up to a size 2 diaper! Surprisingly it's really not much bigger than the size 1. We use Pampers (Huggies are completely useless to us) I like Swaddlers the best, but the Baby Dry ones aren't bad. The size 1 Swaddlers compared to size 2 Baby Dry look like exactly the same, so I compared the size 1 to size 2 Swaddlers and I see the difference a little more. I guess they are a little wider. So we are using size 2 now, exciting stuff right? I just hope the size 2 holds all this strange poop! Its weird looking now that we are playing around more with solids. One more day of sweet potatoes and next we are on to zucchini, batch just made a few minutes ago :). Now I'm working on apples, that should get US through the next week. I bought more bananas since we know those are a hit, and I'm only supposed to introduce new foods every 4 days. I'm feeding him solids twice a day; once in the late morning and once at dinner time. I guess by next month I'll be adding in a lunch serving too. I also gave him water yesterday and he drank it from a bottle, no problem! He is really interested in food...he watches Glenn and I eat and he starts licking his lips. I think we have a good eater.

Also, a quick update on the sleeping...after a week of crying, Eliseo is finally going to sleep pretty quickly and hardly any tears. It continues to get better every night, and I'm really kind of amazed at how quick he's catching on now. Bedtime has been at 8:30, it's been working out pretty well so far. Good news right? I'm adding a picture of my kick ass video monitor so you can see what I stare at all night.

I hope that my post is successful tonight...it hasn't happened in a while, but my app failed again last post and I didn't feel like rewriting it. I'm adding a few pics so crossing fingers!





No comments: