Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Romantic Valentine's Dinner Date

Happy Valentine's!  I had the most amazing dinner date tonight, with my little monkey. He had the mashed potatoes with butter and I had the salmon leftovers with cauliflower. He ate sitting atop the table, his feet at my plate. It was something special.

As you might have guessed, Glenn had to work tonight. So Eliseo and I had the whole night to ourselves. We took a little nap when I finished work, had our dinner then made a trip to Target. I know, can you handle the excitement? We are going to do something as a family tomorrow night, although we have no idea what yet.

E's tooth is still making its way through, bothering him but not stealing his spirit. He has been in a fantastic mood this week. The highlight was learning how to clap. He's so happy about it, he squeals in delight. So cute. I started organizing his 12 month clothes and pulling the small stuff out of the closet. There are a few things I am so attached to, I haven't been able to take those out yet. I didn't think I'd be the type to get emotionally attached to a onesie, but it happens, people.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, whether it was quiet like mine, or full of adventure. Until next time!

No comments: