Thursday, February 28, 2013

Froggie Crawling and Wet Kisses

My baby crawls just like a froggy. Its so funny, he is so off balance and he moves his back legs together instead of staggering his stride. But it is the cutest thing. I'm taking invetory of the things on the floor and deciding where its all gonna go.  Our house is not exactly kid proofed yet. I mean we have the outlet protectors and all that, but we still have our pre-kid decorations which are probably all dangerous to him in one way or another.  And Snickers...well things are about to change in Snickers's world, even more so.  She's already getting up in our faces (like ooh you are joining me on the floor yay!!!) when we spend time with E on the floor. She may have some jealousy issues.

Next topic: kisses.  We are getting very wet kisses. We ask Eliseo for a kiss and we get the wet, sloppy stick the tongue out kiss. So gross yet so endearing. Just be careful when requesting a kiss...you will get more than you bargained for!

I have a video of him crawling, but we all know I still haven't figured videos out. It's all just so confusing. So instead I will give you pictures of E cracking me up, fishing for toys in his bin.

No comments: