Thursday, October 11, 2012

Working on the wedding...

And you thought the bride's wedding dress was going to be the signature piece at this wedding! Oh no, it is for sure Eliseo's tie!!! LOL. It is so stinking cute...blue with little green dinosaurs on it! I'm going to pair it with a blue Oxford shirt onesie and black slacks, I think. And one of those cool golfer caps, if you know with ones I am talking about. He is gonna be one cool dude. The best part is, I found the tie at Once Upon a Child for $1.50. The size was 24months to 2T, but thanks to my tie tying skills, I was able to pull it apart and shorten it up by tying a double Windsor...thanks to my ex for teaching me that! I don't think I'll be getting him a suit or anything, but maybe a nice jacket that he'll be able to wear a few more times. I looked at Von Maur but was underwhelmed at their selection. They did have some nice Ralph Lauren pieces that might be nice for the later hours of the evening. We have a gift card with $55 left on it, so I think I might pick one up. Enjoy the tie! Notice the price tag still on it...lol!


No comments: