Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sleepytime

I think Eliseo might finally be getting back to his bedtime routine. The last couple of nights he hasn't been falling asleep at his normal time. Traveling is wonderful but it's so easy to mess up the baby's routine. Then his whole day is off. Luckily I'm a night person so I just stay in bed watching tv or reading a book until he finally gives in for the night. He's still in the side sleeper in the cradle next to our bed. I thought we'd be able the ditch it after a week of sleeping in the pack n play but I was wrong. He just hates being in the cradle by itself. I think maybe the mattress is too hard or something. I might try putting a blanket under the fitted sheet. Right now I'm just happy that he went to bed at a decent hour tonight. I'm about to join him in dreamland. Goodnight!

No comments: