Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Baby Bond was a hit

Wedding weekend has come and gone...where does the time go? So, no tie. I'm pretty sure most of my blog followers either were at the wedding or have seen the pictures on Facebook. My little Baby Bond was looking pretty suave! The tuxedo onesie was the perfect attire, I must say. Lots of comments and I caught the photographer and videographer with cameras on E more than once, LOL.  When he fell asleep in my arms on the dance floor they were both aimed at us, though it was pretty impressive that he fell asleep in those conditions. I think we are going to trick or treat as Baby Bond tomorrow.  The monkey coat I got him is kind of boring but I'll put it on him later when we are giving out candy. Eliseo and i carved our pumpkin yesterday so he is all ready for his first Halloween.  Ok, I carved it while he cried in his bouncy seat. He will appreciate it one day. Or not.  My poor baby is running a fever tonight, hopefully by tomorrow evening he will be feeling better. For tonight it is Tylenol, saline drops, boogie wipes, the bulb thingy and hugs and kisses.

No comments: