Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Abandoning ship

Well, I went to Babies R US and bought the oxford shirt onesie, they only had white, and the golfer cap and some shoes, came home, put it all together and i hate it. It doesn't look cute, even with the awesome tie. I think Eliseo will be uncomfortable. So, I think I'm abandoning the tie ship and I'm just going to get him something adorable that I fall in love with...and I only have one day to do it. I went shopping at Kohls a few weeks ago and there was so much to choose from that I deliberated for 2 hours on what to buy with my $35 gift card. So I will go there and find something on Thursday. We leave on Friday for the wedding weekend so it's my only hope. I've been working on this for a while now, and I'm just feeling completely unprepared. So I'm frustrated. I guess my vision of my little man Lyons will never come to be, and I'll just dress him like the cute baby that he is. At least we still have his "tux" which I tried on him and fits right. Oh well. *big sigh*
Update on the sleeping situation: the pack n play worked wonders and i think E just likes to sleep on his side. The side sleeper didn't allow him to roll onto his side anymore. He had a good sleep last night and no troubles falling to sleep tonite :) and that goes for me too. :))

No comments: