Saturday, October 6, 2012

Operation Rice Cereal Complete

After 2 more attempts at rice Cereal, Eliseo has finally decided he likes it! I think we had a frozen breastmilk issue the first time, and I'm praying it was only a problem with the bag I chose and not all of the bags in the freezer!  It's a messy process but at least most of the cereal ends up in his mouth. I've been giving it to him once a day at dinnertime, next week I'll incorporate it at lunchtime too. Then on to fruits and veggies in a few weeks. Should be fun!

Onto the next topic: colder weather. I've been having fun pulling out the warmer stuff but I realize I don't have as much of it.  Maybe another shopping trip is in the future. I can layer him up now so we go through the outfits faster. I must say that shopping for boys is much harder than for girls. I went to Von Maur tonight looking for something more formal for E to wear to a wedding in a couple of weeks, there were like 3 things to choose from for boys and,oh...about a hundred for the girls. Probably good for my wallet anyway. I didn't like the 3 things, but I had my eye on something at Babies R US that may work. Always best to start at Marshall's though! When I find it I will post!

No comments: