Thursday, December 6, 2012

This is my crib!

I never thought it could be done, 5 nights now in his crib with little to no tears. This is the real deal. I'm so proud of Eliseo, but mostly I'm proud of me. It's obvious Eliseo was ready to make this move. I really wasn't. I feel like we have several accomplishments here. 1: he's falling to sleep within a few minutes of being put down. 2: he's not crying. 3: he's in his bed. Seriously I just can't get over how easy it was when I finally did it.

New topic: lunchtime!! Yep, I added in the 3rd meal of solid foods. I'm still nursing about an hour after I give him his solids, mainly because that's when it's naptime. But he was coming home from day care with bone dry bottles ago I knew I needed to add more food. So we are doing that now too. It just adds to the predictability of the schedule. We also brought him to day care 4 days this week which I think has helped. So tomorrow he gets to stay home with us! More our reward than his. Lol.

No comments: