Saturday, June 8, 2013

First Hair Cut and tooth #6

He didn't have a lot of hair to cut, but I felt like it was time for a little trim. I didn't feel the need to wait until he had a baby 'fro going on or anything like that. I wasn't too sure what to expect, if he was going to scream or not, but the cool car he got to sit in was enough to distract my little guy from the sharp scissors nearing his head. He was SO
GOOD!  The only time he got a little fussy was when she brought out the clippers. He wasn't sure what to think about those. Overall a very good experience, and for a dollar extra we got a certificate with his picture and a lock of his hair.

And the other update: I noticed at dinner tonight that he cut a 4th tooth on the bottom so now he has a total of 6! He looks so grown up now. I can definitely tell his face is filling out and looking more "little boy" and less "baby".

Alrighty...pics and then bedtime for me!

No comments: