Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Done with the bottle?

This week I committed to working on Eliseo giving up the bottle. Ok, so I committed my babysitter to give it up lol. Easy for me right?! So yesterday he had his first milk in a cup...all breast milk, and he pretty much drank it all, no fuss. When I got home from picking him up from daycare, he wanted to nurse so I did nurse him shortly then went straight to lunch and he was happy.  Today, Janelle gave him the cup and he didn't want it. But...he was happy to eat all of the Puffs I sent with him....ah Puffs...baby crack.  I got him home and gave him lunch right away and offered the cup...but he still didn't want it. And he was happy! So I think I see an opportunity to drop a feeding. This means I'll need to feed him breakfast (cereal) before day care and Janelle can feed him lunch with a cup of milk with the other kiddos. And...I'm going to switch up to whole milk. So....HE'S SUCH A BIG BOY NOW!!!

Still nursing though :).

No comments: