Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This cold is still hanging on

Still a bunch of yuckiness coming out of my little man's nose...he seemed to be feeling better today until I paid my nephew a visit for his birthday. Eliseo fell asleep in the back seat but when he woke up he was uncontrollably crying to the point where he would gag and cough. He was hysterical the whole ride home, so when I got home I gave him the Little Noses saline drops then sucked out all the yuckies with the bulb thingy. He didn't like it but we got some good boogies out. Then we nursed and he was happy again. So Mommy knew what to do...this time. I had taken a shower before I left the house and he was in the bathroom in his swing so I think the steam broke up some phlegm, then I figure the position of the car seat caused all that to go down his throat. Poor baby, he broke my heart with those big real tears. He's sleeping now and seems to be comfortable. Now let's hope he sleeps through the night.

No comments: