Monday, September 10, 2012

Back to normal

Thanks to everyone who sent well wishes for Snickers, she is feeling much better now! I get so anxious these days when she isn't feeling well since she had her grand mal seizure a few years ago. Coupled with Eliseo not feeling great from shots after effects and Glenn's being away at Ft Leonardwood for 3 day drill, I kinda had a meltdown. But it gave me a chance to test out my new Dirt Devil spot scrubber at least, cleaning up 20 spots of dog puke. Anyhow, we haven't gotten the results of her blood tests yet, hopefully it was either just a 24 hour bug, or even an easily treatable parasite from the " bunny murderer" incident. But everything is back to normal for the moment.

On another note, I'm seriously contemplating starting Eliseo on some cereal and fruit/veggies this week. It just seems like such a big commitment and I done know if I'm ready for it yet. I'll have to bust out the Baby Bullet and start getting things organized.

Sorry for the quick post, its attempt #3 or 4 and each time I've written it, its become less and less detailed. All for tonight, time for bed!

No comments: