Tuesday, September 4, 2012

4 months old

Well it is official, Eliseo is 4 months old (by about 4 days now). I cant believe how much he has grown, both physically and mentally. He goes in for his 4 month checkup on Thursday. I wonder how much he'll weigh and how long he is now. If I were to venture a guess, I'd say about about 12.5 pounds. I guessed his birth weight on the nose, so we'll see if I can go 2 for 2. I'm still waiting for him to roll over, I thought he'd do it by now but he stopped trying so much. Now it's a lot of smiling and laughter and cooing. I think he's starting to get some teeth under his gums, he's been chewing his hands a lot and anything else he can get his hands on.

All for now, I'll post his new stats on Thursday and any major developments between now and then. By the way, sorry for the upside down pic the other day. The original is right side up and I cant fix it.

No comments: