Thursday, September 13, 2012

Poor baby...

My little monkey is a little sicky today :(. He's been feeling crappy all day. Very congested, snotty nose, clammy...I have the humidifier going, baby Vicks on the feet with socks, and I gave him saline drops, but when I sprayed one in his nose, he basically gagged on it then threw up everything he had just eaten. Did I do it wrong? It took a while for me to get him to sleep and he keeps waking up in a full on cry. I feel so bad for my baby. I wish I could just make him all better. Both of my babies have been sick now in the past week. Hopefully the big babies (me and Glenn) don't jump on the sick bandwagon.

Glenn is working the next 7 nights in a row :/. Not even secondary work, but 7 full 12 hour shifts in the Ridge. That's a lot of alone time for me and E. I hope he slows down with work cuz I feel like he's missing out on a lot of quality time with Eliseo. Done get me wrong,,, I'm glad he's a hard worker, but we aren't in the position where we need extra money and I wish he would learn to say no to work sometimes.  I'm the same way though, it's just different now that we have a monkey to think about.

All for tonight. Wish us luck that we get some sleep tonight. Zzzz....

No comments: