Friday, September 6, 2013

WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK WALK

Guess what we've been up to?  Sitting.  Yeah right.  This boy is a walking freak.  He's like, oh, I can walk.  I don't need you anymore.  I can walk.  Don't even try to hold me.  Don't hold my hand.  I can walk without any help.  Get away Mom.  So, I hadn't thought this through...it was a lot easier when he depended on me to get from point A to point B.  But, it is amazing to me, watching him go.  He has great balance, you can see him manipulating his weight to stay on his feet.  And...THERE'S NO GOING BACK!  I'm realizing how fast this is all going.  I love the new phases, each one as they come.  He is so fun to watch right now...the babbling, the mimicking, the thought processes, you can practically see the wheels turning. 

We are getting ready for wedding #2, one more road trip this month.  I think we may need to go get E some fun, new, and gently used outfit to wear (maybe something new for me too).  We still have last year's tie...hmm.....

vfgggftfntsyttyx gji8 n   iwqcty8t.....says E.

That's all for now...here are a few more vacation pics and some new ones since we've been home.

Enjoy!








No comments: