Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Rub A Dub

I guess welk go from my shower to E's bath. So recently he has graduated to the big boy bathtub. I had him in the toddler one for a while because he's still small enough and hr can lean back so I can rinse his hair without getting soap in his eyes. But, I thought he'd get a kick out of the big tub, and he did. He loves to splash and stand up in the water...and tries to drink the water. Eew. I gotta find something that works for the soap in the eyes though. Someone suggested to get a visor but I dont think he'd keep it on.

Speaking of not keeping things on, I figured out what E will be for Halloween.  He is going to be Clark Kent :)  Ill write about our costume adventures as they happen, but my procrastinating butt will probably do it last minute.

Couple of pics for you, til next time.

No comments: