Sunday, May 12, 2013

E's 1 year pics

Another day to be so proud of my little man!  We got 1 year pictures taken yesterday.  He was such a good boy...so happy and I love pretty much every picture in the slideshow!   We have a little model baby.  Baby....or big boy?  After the photo shoot we shopped around a little bit, Eliseo is so easy, just gotta bring some food and he's happy!

Speaking of food, Glenn and I had salmon and rice for dinner last night.  We put E in the high chair in between us and I gave him pieces of my rice and salmon.  He ate every last bit.  So he apparently really likes salmon now too!  I wonder if he'll ever get picky, but for now I'm just feeding him everything that we eat.  I tried moving him into chunkier purees but he still chokes and gags.  So for now, I'm feeding him purees with a little texture first and then feeding him pieces afterwards.  He only has 3 teeth so he's not really chewing but he likes to feed himself and as long as the pieces are little or squishy then he can handle them.  Although, sometimes he gets mad when he picks up pieces and they get smashed in his palm.  Or they get stuck on his hand and he can't figure out where they went...ok it's actually pretty funny. 

Alright...enough about food.  Let's see some pictures!!!













No comments: