Monday, November 11, 2013

18 Month Checkup

What better to do on a paid day off than go to the doctor? And get shots? Yay fun.   But, that's what we did today. I guess when I set up the appointment 3 months ago, I didn't realize it was Veterans Day (shout out to my favorite vet, my hubby). The good news is the Eliseo is right on track..his own track, but I'll take it. He made some progress with his height and his head circumfrence, but still under the curve for weight. But this kid can eat, so I don't know where he's putting it. 2 more vaccines and a flu shot, and Mommy got a flu shot too. Here are the latest numbers:

Height: 30 1/2"  12%
Weight: 19lb 10 oz  <3%
Head: 17 7/8"  5%

Grammy has been here all week and went to the doctor with us, then we woke up Glenn to collect his free meal at Texas Roadhouse.  And the weather went bonkers, losing 20 degrees in an hour.  Also enjoy a pic from date night on Saturday...which was pretty awesome. Thats all folks ;).

No comments: