Monday, October 14, 2013

My Superbaby

I owe you all an update about my little Clark Kent! So we had a costume party this weekend and although the origianl idea Glenn and I had for our own costumes fell through...E's came together quute nicely. Probably because I had actually started his more than a day before the party. But it really snuck up on me. Anywho, I feel even better about his costume because I used the tie I bought for a wedding last year (see pictures from last September); the white shirt I bought was from Once Upon a Child and I will totally use it again; and the Superman shirt was from Target and I will totally use it again! And added bonus...he was comfortable in it and didn't even try to remove it all night ;). We drew the glasses on him though, cuz you know those weren't going to last.  He was so funny when we were drawing them on him, he just loved it and sat still. He likes us to tickle his face. So we went through the dry run no problems...no changes to be made for actual Halloween! I'm very proud of myself for dressing him in a pretty cool costume even if I stole the idea from Pinterest.

No comments: